Approx. Rs 360 / PackGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Pack|
|Pack size||1 X 60'S|
|Treatment||PROTEIN DEFICIENCY & DIABETIC|
|Prescription/Non prescription||Non prescription|
|Packaging Size||1 X 60'S|
|Box Contain||60 CAPSULES|
|Packaging Type||HDPE CONTAINERS|
We offer Spirulina capsule
to our clients. Features :
- Tvs spirulina capsules, blue-green algae that grows naturally in fresh water.
- Spirulina is a compact well balanced source of nutrition.
- The who found spirulina tobe an excellent food for human consumption and spirulina has the approval of the fda of the usa for being sold as a natural food. Protein content in spirulina is higher than that of any other natural food source.
- The richest source of gla. Helps in reducing cholesterol and in preventing heart problems. It contains all the 8 essential and 10 non-essential amino acids.
- It has vitamin c, b1, b6 and b12 and minerals like zinc, manganese and copper.
- It enhances immunity against disease, prevent night blindness and bestows glowing skin.
The herbal food supplement is controlling diabetes, cholesterol, heart disease, blood pressure, vitilago, alargy and malnutrition and helps combat cancer, asthma, as the spirulina (anti diabetics) consists of 60% veg. Protein, multi-vitamin like a, b6, b12, c, e and 20% fatty acid gla (gamma linolenic acid), antoxidant, amino acid, 10% beta carotene, riboflavin, thiamine and the minerals like iron, zinc, calcium, phosphorous etc. , without any side-effects. Spirulina is approved by foa of usa and world health organization (who) recommends the spirulina as the nutrition supplementation to undernourished mothers and children.
Spirulina contains amino acids, a variety of vitamins and minerals and plant chemicals such as phycocyanins and chlorophyll that may help diabetics. This algae has significant amounts of vitamins a, b12, b1, b2, b3, b6 and e. Several minerals are also included in this supplement. Spirulina has high amounts of iron, and some calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese, and selenium. This algae is an important source of amino acids, including 22 of them and also gamma linoleic acid, which is an essential fatty acid. Most important vitamin supplements for diabetics are vitamin e, c, b1, b12, b3, and the minerals magnesium, manganese, potassium, vanadium and zinc. Gamma linoleic acid may also help improve nerve complications and lipid levels associated with diabetes. Usage :
two capsules twice a day.